Saturday, September 4, 2010

Last Day

Well, we said our goodbyes to Erica and Annie, who are on their way back to the states. My room is just about packed up. And it’s almost time for me to bid farewell to Bolivia. I’m surprised at how sad I am to leave La Paz. I feel like there is still so much to see and so much to learn!! The time here has gone by too fast!

For my last day in La Paz, Joanna and I are going to bum around the city for the day … We are going to start with a yummy waffle breakfast at the new Dutch restaurant, then we’ll hit the markets one more time for last minute souvenirs, and finally, we’ll head down to Zona Sur (the wealthier side of town) for some window shopping and a relaxing dinner before heading home in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment