Thanks, Glenn. You are awesome.
So, I’ve decided to embark on a four week journey to La Paz, Bolivia. An opportunity presented itself and I took the bait! Through Child Family Health International, I will be spending a month living with a homestay family, attending Spanish language lessons, and learning about pediatric health at local hospitals and clinics.
Please join me on my Bolivian adventure … Welcome to Mallory Goes to Bolivia!
Friday, July 9, 2010
"Spanish Lesson 1"
We had our first official Spanish lesson last night with Profesor Glenn. :) It was so much fun and very exciting! One can only learn so much by listening to podcasts. There is nothing like building sentences and asking questions to a fluent Spanish speaker. After only one lesson, I feel encouraged that the more I speak, the more confident I will become in my language ability.
Labels:
Glenn,
Spanish lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment