Monday, August 2, 2010

Bolivia Bound! (Departure Date!!!)

I am Bolivia bound! Well, not yet exactly, but today is my departure date!! Ahh!

The last few days have been crazy!! I completely underestimated how long it takes to run around New York City, going from store to store for last minute shopping. Thus, needless to say, I unfortunately did not have time to relax on the beach.

I must say, there are two things I am not good at when it comes to traveling (and probably life in general) ... 1. I can not make quick decisions. I tend to think about every little thing and double and triple guess every choice I make. And 2. I overpack. A lot.

So, the next 2.5 hours will be spent editing my luggage and trying to calm the nerves! Then it's off to the airport

... Bolivia here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment