Monday, August 2, 2010

Semester = Done! Next up = Bolivia! (4 days until departure)

The summer semester has finally come to a close, so now I can really start preparing for Bolivia. I cannot believe I am leaving in 4 days!! I found out my host family's name and address today, so it is slowly becoming real ... Now, there is a place and a name, and soon there will be a face to the name! :)


Although there is still so much to do (including mental preparation), I am going to try to take it easy over the next few days and enjoy my first and last few days of summer vacation in New York. Somehow, amidst the packing, I hope to squeeze in last minute shopping, dinner with friends, dinner with family, beach, and relaxation!

Okie dokie ... time for me to get to my jam-packed schedule -- Hasta luego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment