Just wanted to thank you all for following my blog! Keeping you updated makes me feel connected to home! :)
Also, muchas gracias for all your concern. I am happy to report that everyday, I am becoming more acclimated to the altitude:
- Day 1: Near fainting in airport, oxygen therapy, throbbing headache
- Day 2: Minor headache, tingling fingers from Diamox (altitude sickness med), short of breath when walking
- Day 3: Headache completely gone! Stopped taking Diamox (didn't like the tingles), only short of breath when walking up steep hills or walking too fast (like a New Yorker)!
- Day 4: Acclimated (mostly)! Considering joining a gym to work off these huge almuerzos!! :)
I have also noticed that my casual Spanish skills are improving day to day. I can now hold a basic conversation with my host family without getting blank stares in return!
Miss you all!!
♥ xoxo ♥,
Mallory (pronounced by Bolivians as "Mahl-yor-dee")
Glad to hear you're having such a good time! I love!
ReplyDelete