Yayyy!! Heather is now here in Bolivia. We spent the weekend in Coroico, the Yungas jungle region in Bolivia. We stayed in a cute cabin on the mountainside. Here, we had two bedrooms, a full kitchen, and nice indoor/outdoor area complete with comfy couches and a hammock -- perfect place for rest and relaxation! It was so nice to have a weekend outside of bustling La Paz to read, sleep, and basically do nothing.
The town center was just as lazy as our weekend. With little more than a handful of restaurants and a few hippies selling some handmade jewelry, Coroico is really not an eventful town and left us wanting a little more.
Unfortunately, however, I was sick for most of the weekend, and spent the majority of my time laying on the above mentioned couch recouperating. Despite my illness, it is so nice to have Heather and Shirin here with me, as I think I was getting to the point where I needed to have family around <3.
No comments:
Post a Comment